Youtube, Zero Waste and Books

Hi! today I'm going to write about one of my hobbies - surfing the internet, speacially watch videos on youtube. I don't know when I started with this hobbie but I think about 2 or 3 years ago I started to like youtube. I started watching music videos on youtube and play music because I hadn't Spotify but now I only use youtube to watch videos about books, zero waste lifestyle, culture and interesting people. My favourites youtube channels are: "Reinas y Repollos", they are a couple who talk about their zero waste lifestyle and vegan food recipes also they have two egyptian cats who always appear in the videos. Also "AJayll" is a youtube channel about a girl who react to music videos or albums I like this channel because she is very funny and emotional and react to music albums that I like too. And I also like "Ich Bin Nahibya" she is a girl from Concepcion who talk about classic books and recently she started talk about feminism books. I usually watch youtube every day but the channels I follow just upload videos once a week. 


The girls from "Reinas y Repollos"

Comentarios

  1. Wow Kevin!! That youtube channel sounds amazing!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. A couple of years ago youtube was full of trash. Today, you cand find a lot of interesting and educational channels

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares