Pizza and vineyards


Hello! Today I’m going to talk about my 18nt birthday (or pre-birthday). The real date of my birthday was on Sunday (October 23rd) but the day after I had to go to school so if I celebrated my birthday on Sunday just few people could have attend and they should have gone early. So I celebrated it the day before. I chose this birthday because I celebrated with my friends from school and that was our last year together. We met at Paseo Quilin which is on Quilin station and there we ate pizza (for me and my vegetarian friends) and friend chicken (for my other friends). After that we walked for a time until come to a park near to a vineyards  and there we took photos and made jokes. I remember this birthday because was celebrated with my close friends.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares