Wild animals can help us

Today i'm gonna tell you about a TV programme i enjoyed watching as a child. The show called Power Rangers: Wild Force. It is about five normal people who living in the earth when one day they suddenly hear a ''call'' from the nature to protect the world from the Orgs, a specie of alien who want to control the entire world. For this job, they have one wild animal robot to help them (trough the show they found more animals). We can watch a shark, a lion, bears, a tiger, a buffalo and more.

I don't remember exactly the time when the show was on but i used to watched on weekend in cartoon network. The last year I started to watch the show again in netflix but I didn't enjoyed like I used to do when i was a child.

The thing that I liked most was the way they treated the animals. They take care of them because they knew the animals will help them when will be necessary. Also I liked the form adopted by the animals robots when they fussion.


So, we can protect and help the animals and they would do the same

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares