Books Books Books!!

Today I'd like to write about something I'm really good at. In my case I'm (I used to be) good at accumulate books. I can't think of anything else where i'm good at and that is why I'd write about books and my transition from a book's accumulator to a minimalism person. I used to watch youtube channels about books calls "Booktubers". They makes reviews about books and other stuff, some of the books they reviewed called my attention and I bought them. Also, I used to go to ferias and bought books for a cheap price or picked up books that the "ferianos" throw away at the end of the feria. That's the way I started to accumulate books. Have a lot of books was useful because if I wanted to read a book or one of my friends wanted it was sure that I had it. They used to make jokes about the quantity of books that I had and the number of I really had read (I had a many books but I had read very few). 
One day I found video called "Organizar tus libros con el método Konmari" that interesed me because I really wanted to organize my books but the first thing that the person in the video sayd was that I have to keep only the books that I really want and the rest sell them, donate them or give them away. And that way I got rid of about 200 books.

Comentarios

Entradas populares